In life and in the workplace, errors happen. But when those errors are made by doctors, nurses, hospitals or nursing homes, or legal professionals, the consequences for their patients and clients can be disastrous. The malpractice attorneys at De Caro & Kaplen, LLP are ready to protect your interests and help you recover damages that can ease your financial burden and provide financial compensation for your physical injuries and suffering. Contact us today.
Reach Out To Us If Your Injuries Involve:
- Medical Malpractice. Did a medical error wreak havoc on your health? Experience compassionate legal representation focused squarely on your needs at De Caro & Kaplen, LLP. Our lawyers have successfully prosecuted cases ranging from improperly performed surgery and orthopedic procedures to misdiagnosis and inappropriate treatment by surgeons, pediatricians, and other medical specialists.
- Hospital Malpractice. If you or someone you care about did not receive the skilled hospital care you were entitled to—and serious injury resulted—talk to our attorneys today. De Caro & Kaplen, LLP has uncovered misconduct, medical errors, and medication errors in all aspects of nursing and hospital care, including in emergency departments and operating rooms. We’re committed to protecting your rights.
- Nursing Home Malpractice. When nursing home negligence happens, it’s important to seek out an experienced attorney to represent you or your loved one. From bedsores, falls, and improper drugs to patient assaults and rape, we’ve handled countless claims of nursing home abuse in the New York area. Our lawyers will assess your case and explore your legal options.
Yes, You Can Afford a Good Lawyer
The American justice system should be open to everybody, regardless of ability to pay. That’s our philosophy at the law firm of De Caro & Kaplen, LLP—and it’s why we operate on a “contingency fee” basis. A contingency fee agreement means that if we don’t win your case, our legal representation costs you absolutely nothing. This allows you to retain the most competent personal injury attorney in the state of New York to take your case.
Why Your Search for an Attorney Should End Here
When you hire a malpractice lawyer, you want to be sure you’ve made the right decision—that the professional you chose is going to fight for you and put your best interests above all else. You’ll have that kind of confidence when you select De Caro & Kaplen, LLP to represent you in your malpractice case. Backed by the reputations and expertise of our partners Shana De Caro and Michael Kaplen, our firm is known for:
- Over 35 years of practice focused on personal injury and malpractice law
- Extensive hands-on experience in all types of malpractice cases
- Specialized knowledge in complex brain injury litigation
- A strong track record of winning favorable settlements and verdicts for our clients
- A genuine commitment to helping injured victims get back on their feet
- A caring, personalized approach not found at larger law firms
Interested in the services of an experienced New York malpractice attorney? We’d like to hear more about the treatment you received and your related injuries. Contact De Caro & Kaplen, LLP today.