Were you injured in a construction accident in The Bronx that wasn’t your fault? Our Bronx construction accident lawyers can help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
We represent construction workers and their loved ones in cases involving:
- Falling on a construction site
- Falling from unsafe scaffolds and ladders
- Crane accidents
- Electrical shock & electrocution
- Faulty equipment
- Safety violations
- Failure to provide safety devices
- Falling from roofs
- Objects falling from high places
- Falling through holes and faulty flooring
- …or other accident scenario
We work on a contingency basis, which means you only pay a fee if we are successful in receiving compensation for your injuries. There are no up-front costs for you to pay.
Please get in touch for a free consultation.
How Common Are Construction Accidents In The Bronx?
In 2019 there were a total of 49 construction related accidents in The Bronx. These accidents resulted in 55 injuries and 2 fatalities.
Between January and June 2020, 21 construction accidents were reported, resulting in 22 injuries. No deaths were reported in the first 6 months of 2020.
In 2019 The Bronx was the New York borough with the fourth highest number of reported construction accidents. However in the first six months of 2020 Bronx County had the third highest number of reported construction accidents in New York.
What Are The Most Common Causes Of Construction Accidents In The Bronx?
In 2019 the most common (individually reported) cause of construction accidents in The Bronx was worker falls, with 11 such accidents recorded by NYC Buildings during the year.
The second most common cause was material falling, which accounted for 5 accidents.
Below is a full breakdown for 2019:
- Other construction related incidents: 29
- Worker falls: 11
- Material falls: 5
- Scaffold/Shed/Fence/Shoring/Installation: 3
- Mechanical construction equipment: 1
Notable Construction Accidents In The Bronx
- In August 2019, one worker was killed and five injured after the collapse of a building under construction in The Bronx.
- In July 2019 a construction worker was crushed to death by part of a bulldozer he was repairing.
Which Areas Of The Bronx Do We Serve?
Our attorneys accept construction accident cases throughout Bronx County, including: South Bronx, Morrisania, University Heights, Coop City, Mott Haven, Kingsbridge, Throgs Neck, Hunts Point, Tremont, Bedford Park, Fordham, Riverdale, Bathgate, Allerton, Baychester and Parkchester.
We’re Ready To Assist With Your Construction Accident Case In The Bronx
Our highly experienced construction accident lawyers are ready to represent you, and will fight tirelessly for the justice and compensation you deserve for your injuries.
And unlike many firms, we are fully prepared to take your case to trial.
Please get in touch today for your free consultation.